Consulting & Coaching
Providing individual VIP session or individual feedback using the Intercultural Development Inventory includes results from their profile and developmental plan. VIP sessions focus on identifying target issues, identifying goals, reviewing results, providing opportunity to ask questions, and launching toward accomplishing their goals.
Coaching Packages: The Equity Turned Up Community has a variety of services available. Apply NOW!
We offer onsite and virtual consulting and coaching packages. Depending on your needs, services may include one or more the following:
- Equity MasterClass: Doors will swing open in FEBRUARY 2020. Apply NOW! and be the first in line.
- Over six (6) months, access the invaluable power of combining confidential, individual VIP Sessions each month with six (6), 90 minute virtual small groups.
- With leading professionals from a variety industries, share your expertise and honest feedback on a monthly basis.
- Share with passionate and seasoned leaders advice and ideas during virtual small groups that serve as an advisory group to your business and career tailored to engage and solve for your cultural challenges and career goals.
- Use two industry-leading cultural assessments and have an opportunity to receive individual feedback, detailed reports, and an action plan.
- More than articulating a plan, the MasterClass will be set up to jumpstart and launch your equity and inclusion work forward.
- Additionally, you’ll have special member access to the Equity Turned Up Circle for supplemental workshops, networking and community building, and regular occasion to pose questions to peers and the group facilitator(s), among other activities.
- Intensive VIP Sessions: Apply NOW! To start your personal journey.
- For leaders seeking a more personalized experience
- The six (6) month Intensive will create a more customized action plan over twelve (12) VIP sessions with feedback and clear deliverables.
- The Intensive includes two robust culturally based assessments and member access to Equity Turned Up Circle.
- Mini-Equity Lab: Apply NOW! To start your personal journey.
- Schedule four (4) VIP Sessions over two (2) months to identify best next steps.
- Help determine areas of strength and growing edges to build upon to advance your cultural competency and proficiency through a comprehensive, cultural assessment with individualized feedback
- Have opportunity to personalize your expertise to explore biggest challenges and identify manageable goals to hone over six months to a year.
- Provided opportunity to continue work through Intensive VIP Sessions. If appropriate, explore possibility of joining the Equity MasterClass.
- Receive special member access to the Equity Turned Up Circle
- No Coaching Option: Special member access to Equity Turned Up Circle, a private Facebook Group. Join this community as we face unapologetically numerous social justice challenges. Here is an opportunity to share a space, while seeking out and finding support.
- Identify Strengths and Growth Areas
- Individual and group profiles
- Action plans
- Executive coaching
- Management and leadership development
- Crisis Communication
- Discuss & Improve Cultural Conflict
- Individual & Team Feedback
- Half and Full Day Seminars Available
- Ongoing Consultation & Coaching Available
- Executive & Leadership Development
What is E&I Coaching?
Equity & Inclusion Coaching is a collaborative, one-on-one relationship between an individual and a coach, usually via telephone, with specific objectives and goals focused on developing potential, improving relationships, and enhancing performance.
At Jelani Consulting, LLC, we honor the client as the expert in their life and work, each is creative, resourceful and whole. From this perspective, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable